Help All Americans Find Decent Housing for No More Than 30% of Their Income
- Increase federal subsidies for new affordable housing
- Establish new tax credits for renters who spend more than 30% of income on rent, capped at the fair-market rent for the area
- Help close the persistent racial wealth gap in America by providing grants to help cover down payment and closing costs to homeowners buying in historically red-lined areas
- Expand Second 8 Housing Voucher Program and reduce waitlist duration
- Expand Low Income Housing Tax Credit
Do you like this page?